Offering three classes! Choose:
-- Tuesdays at 5pm*, Wednesdays at 10am, OR Thursdays at 10am
One child with adult(s) -- $165
Each sibling over 11 months -- $30
*Infant siblings under 9 months old at the time class starts and siblings six-years-old and up may come for FREE.
NOTE: Share.the.Love Kidsclub members receive 10% OFF the registration fee.
Music class does not include play at the Kidsclub. You have THREE options for play:
1. Pay for play as you go for $15/child.
2. Purchase a PLAYPASS for TEN WEEKS of unlimited play for the whole family. This means you can play the day of your class, or come back on any day that is convenient to you and bring the family with you! Cost: $70
3. Become a member of the Kidsclub. Unlimited play starts at $30/mo per family and includes a number of benefits, including 10% OFF a semester of music class. Check out your options here.
Tuition also includes:
- A new song collection every fall, winter, and spring for three years, presenting a rich tonal and rhythmic mix, as well as a range of musical styles from lyrical to blues, from folk to boogie.
- New professional CD recording/downloads with songs, rhythmic rhymes, instrumental play-alongs, and tonal and rhythm patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to help you make Music Together® at home.
- A parent guide given to parents who are new to Music Together. Periodic family newsletters and parent education resources on the national Music Together website.
- As a family in one of our classes, you and your child(ren) will play musically under the guidance of our trained teacher. Each weekly Music Together class offers a dozen songs and rhythmic rhymes, including fingerplays, small and large movement activities, and instrument play. The teacher presents these fun musical experiences in ways that are informal, non-performance-oriented, and developmentally appropriate for children. Come join us and be part of a community of families sharing songs, movement, and instrument play!